Sunday, August 11, 2013

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Understanding

As it turns out, self discovery and education is a lifelong pursuit.  Following a stint as a Senior Network Engineer I discovered that the traditional buttoned-down IT world was no longer in the cards for me. Thus,I embarked on a nontraditional path of education and enrichment in the many disciplines of the security world, android development and of course, python geekery.  This blog serves as a journal depicting this pursuit and getting back to what I do best - learning through exploration.

My prior education rap sheet reads like a New Jersey Greek Diner menu; voluminous and varied with something for everyone.  The offerings include:  Catholic, Public, Quaker Friends, Private college prep and Liberty based/Democratic schools.  By far, my two favorites are the Quaker Friends School and the Liberty based School. During my time at these two schools, I learned what it truly means to be responsible for my own education.  You get out what you put in - an elegant reciprocity.

In the immortal words of Calvin and the intrepid Hobbes:

No comments:

Post a Comment